At New Beginnings, our mission is to serve you. Along those lines, we offer the following services:
- Review of your health history and brief physical exam by our Nurse Practitioner
- Individual nutritional counseling.
- Calorie count guides
- Vitamin B12 injections- to increase metabolism and give you energy. We offer the standard Vit. B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Recently updated Vitamin Cocktail Injection Bar- (MIC + B12, B-Complex, Lipo B, Super Lipo B, and "The Beast" Injections"). Which include a blend of Vitamin B complex with Lipotropics (Amino Acids/Fat Burners and other key ingredients), which help with overall mood, stress, anxiety, enhanced brain function & mental clarity, improved quality of sleep, boosting metabolism, increasing energy, assisting in protein, fat & carb metabolism, cravings, as well as decreasing cholesterol levels. It also helps with improving skin and hair & nails.
- Prescription appetite suppressants
- Motivational support and encouragement
- Unlimited weigh-in's
- Links to online recipes
- Health & Fitness Tips
- Maintenance visits
- Please download our free app. for our patients and soon-to-be patients!! You can receive our specials, discounts, contact information, and loyalty rewards (ie:Get 10th visit free). https://newbeginningsweight (Through the App Store for I-Phone users, and through Google Play Store for Android users).
- We are excited about offering Dr. Emma's HCG Protocol !! Dr. Emma has been featured on The Dr. Oz Show several times. If you're interested in this exciting option that allows you to lose weight and see a faster body composition results, please give us a call for details. Call Now!!! Available by appointment only!!
Cryotherapy at New Beginnings Weight Loss Center!!
New Beginnings Weight Loss Center is proud to present OUR CRYOSAUNA!! (Featured on Dr. Oz, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Live With Kelly, and on Shark Tank. Also used by numerous Celebrities such as Lebron James, Cristiano Ronaldo, Anthony Robbins, Demi Moore, Alicia Keys, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Anniston, Derek Hough (Dancing With The Stars), and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Whole Body Cryotherapy ("WBC") exposes the body to ultra low temperatures (-140 to temperatures below -200+ degrees F) for up to 180 seconds triggering a systematic anti-inflammatory response. WBC is a fast, healthy process that accelerates the body's natural recovery.
The subzero temperatures send the blood from your extremities rushing to your core to protect your core organs and create heat. When your body is re-exposed to room temperature, the process is reversed. This instantly sends fresh, nutrient rich, oxygenated blood back into your body, providing instant detoxification and body rejuvenation.
This modality was first used in Japan in 1978 to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. Studies conducted over the past 30 years have discovered many other uses for WBC.
The State of the Art Cryotherapy Chamber fills with nitrogen vapor, lowering your skin temperature. The treatment lasts no more than 3 minutes. Your head remains outside of the chamber at all times and you can exit at anytime. The skin sends signals to the brain stimulating regulatory actions that effectively activate healing resources that are naturally produced throughout your body. Once out of the chamber, your body immediately reheats and energizes.
Benefits of Cryotherapy include:
(Health, Wellness, Sports Fitness, Beauty and Anti-Aging).
- Pain Relief
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Increased Energy, Mood, and Improved Sleep
- Stimulates Endorphins
- Increased Blood Flow
- Quicker Recovery from Surgery
- Stimulates Collagen Production
- Athletic & Sports Performance and Recovery
- Recover fast after exercise
- Accelerated Weight Loss (Burn up to 400-800 calories in a day)
- How long does the session last?
Sessions can last anywhere from one to three minutes depending on the individuals comfort level. Keep in mind that it does get very cold, so expect the last 30 seconds (of the full 3 minute treatment time) to feel the coldest!
- What does it feel like in the chamber
Expect to feel an even cooling over the entire body and possibly some shivering, which is completely normal. Cryotherapy uses a cold, dry nitrogen vapor to cool the chamber to ultra low temperatures.
The nitrogen Vapor we use is composed of the same nitrogen that is in the air we breathe. The heavier nitrogen vapor remains inside of the chamber and your head remains inside of the chamber throughout the duration of the session ensuring you breathe the air in the room. * Don't worry, you will be constantly monitored by a trained and certified operator throughout the duration of your session.
- How frequently can I come in for a session?
You can come in for sessions daily if you wish. There must be a period of 4 hours in between sessions for those who wish to have multiple sessions. Many clients enjoy daily & 2-3 or more sessions per week for maintenance.
- How should I prepare for my session?
You will be provided with a robe, socks, gloves and shoes to wear into the chamber. We have a private changing room available for your use but keep in mind you may want to wear clothes that are easy to change in and out of for the treatment.
We recommend for Women to wear a wireless bra, sports bra or bikini top & panties (women can go nude if they would like, or wear a wire bra as long as its completely dry). Men can wear dry, cotton underwear (If you've just worked out, please bring an extra pair of underwear/briefs to wear inside of the chamber).
Clients underwear must be completely dry during the session (no wetness, moisture, perspiration from workouts). Preferably, no wet hair; but if hair is wet, you may put it up in a ponytail.
**Clients must not apply lotion or baby oil anywhere below the neck for at least one hour prior to the session.
**Clients, please refrain from shaving exposed skin within 24 hours prior to treatment.
Video of client in treatment....click HERE
*Disclaimer: The following conditions are contraindications for WBC: Pregnancy, Severe Hypertension, Deep Venous Thrombosis/Blood Clots, Cold Allergic Phenomenon (Raynaud's Phenomenon), Seizure Disorder, Hyperhidrosis,Severe Anemia,Anyone who has experienced a heart attack within the past 6 months, or anyone with a Cardiac Pacemaker.
Call now to schedule your appointment!